Dr. Dana S. Ito, B.Sc., D.C. Doctor of Chiropractic
- University of Western Ontario, Bachelor of Science (Biology)
- Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, Missouri Doctor of Chiropractic degree
- Special interest in wellness care and achieving optimum levels of health and spinal function
- Adjusts extremities and spinal subluxations of infants, children, adults, pregnant women & senior patients
- Several techniques utilized to create customized Chiropractic treatment for each patient
- 20 years in Chiropractic practice
- Keen interest in promoting healthy nutrition and clean eating
- As a mother of three children, Dana works part time with special interest in Paediatric Chiropractic treatments.
- Education at Logan College of Chiropractic provided unique training in Logan Basic low force technique.
- Further training in Paediatric Chiropractic was achieved through the International Chiropractic Paediatric Association and Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- Dana primarily utilizes "Diversified" hands-on chiropractic technique, Logan Basic, Activator and cranial work.
- Following a thorough consultation and evaluation, a combination of techniques may be utilized to assist the patient in achieving their optimal level of health.
- Enjoys creating Gluten Free / Dairy Free Recipes
- Christian leader/ teacher & mentor at RIOT youth program
- Passionate about teaching natural approaches to Wellness
- Special Interest in Bioterrain, Essential Oils, Parasites, Detoxing, Juicing, Living Foods, Anti-GMO movement, Sprouting, Cranial pump, Leaky Gut, Vaccine Choice, Core strength Exercises, and Posture
Links of Interest
Canadian Chiropractic Association
College of Chiropractors of Ontario
International Chiropractic Association
International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
Logan College of Chiropractic
Dr Joseph Mercola
National Vaccine Information Centre
Vaccine Choice Canada
Pathways to Family Wellness
Young Living Essential Oils